While schools are closed, our school community is still working together and learning from home.
We have collected here some key documents related to our home learning:
- Important information about our home learning for children and parents
- Top tips for supporting your child’s learning at home
- Annex to our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy in relation to school closures
- Online and home learning guidance – ‘dos and don’ts for staff and parents’
- Additional website links to keep children learning and busy
- Parent top tips for supporting online safety
- Completely optional Easter holiday suggestions
- Coronavirus book for children
- Camden Learning's guiding principles for learning from home
Assemblies and golden certificates
We are sending out a weekly assembly to our whole school community and we are still awarding golden certificates each week.
Wake and Shake
We are missing our usual Monday ‘wake and shake’ for the school community, but you can still join in from home with one of our videos!