Christ Church School is a Rights Respecting School!
As a rights respecting school we:
- make children, staff and parents aware of the articles in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
- have rights embedded in its ethos and relationships and its curriculum and classrooms
- listen to pupils’ ideas and takes children’s views seriously
- teach children to be global citizens
- teach children about how they can make a difference in many different ways
You can read our most recent Rights Respecting Schools accreditation report from UNICEF here.
You can find out more about our rights respecting work and read our leaflet for parents here.
You can read the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child here.
You can find out more about UNICEF’s work and how you can support them here.
You can find out more about the rights respecting schools accreditation run by UNICEF here.