Welcome back to the new school year!
Years 1-6 start back at school on Tuesday 2nd September and our new Reception class starts on Thursday 4th September.
We look forward to seeing everyone back at school!
Welcome to the website for Christ Church Primary School in Hampstead.
We are a one-form entry primary school, admitting 27 children in each year group from Reception to Year 6. We are a voluntary-aided Church of England School and have close links with the parish church of Christ Church.
We hope this website will provide you with all the information you need whether you are a current parent or pupil or a prospective parent or member of staff.
The Mission Statement of Christ Church School
At Christ Church School we respect and value each individual’s contribution to our school community. We work to inspire our children with the love of learning and to strive for excellence in all aspects of school life.
We aim to make everyone’s time at Christ Church School an enjoyable and rewarding experience and achieve our mission statement by:
- promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning
- providing a rich and stimulating curriculum
- encouraging the development of self-confidence, self-discipline and healthy living
- developing a spiritual awareness
- promoting a Christian ethos whilst respecting other people’s faiths
- welcoming the involvement of parents and other members of the local community
- expecting everybody to understand their own rights and take responsibility to respect the rights of others
- expecting everybody to make a positive contribution to our school, the wider community and our planet
- providing an environment where all feel safe from bullying and discrimination.